Iolo Technologies - Iolo "recover erased files software"
Not much to say except that on the box it clearly states "works with 32 or 64 bit Windows 7".
Surprise. When you load the disk a window opens and it says "sorry, doesn't work with 64 bit at this time". Nice.
So now I have to drive 110 (round trip) to return the purchase.
Thanks a whole *** of a lot IOLO.
OK I have to add more words so that this complaint will satisfy the minimum requirements. Trouble is, I have said everything that I wanted to say so here is a filler.
Mary had a little lamb, the doctor was surprised but when old mac donald had a farm the doctor nearly died.
OK are there enough words now. Sheesh. Who cares how many words there are anyway?
Don't you just love getting told what to do by a computer?
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I have worked with a guy named Sabyasachi Datta from Bankura (profile attached), India on Freelancer.com(of course a very good platform for freelancers) , he doesn't have any experience in..."
- "Sometimes upload speeds are decent, most of the time they are NOT. I thought that purchasing a pro acct (100 Mb for $99.00) would improve that but NO. I closed..."
- "I received, unrequested, regarding this product and eventually decided I would have it. I was told to download it via a supplied link with a code. That all went fine...."
- "I recently tried priceline.com to rent a car -- without success. No big deal. Subsequently I changed my mind and decided not to travel that week at all. Now, every couple..."
- "Here's a warning to everyone trying to place an order on Empire Covers: "Don't buy anything!" Empire Covers does not care about their customers, they just care about filling their..."
- "FORMER POLICE OFFICER CHARGED WITH DEFRAUDING CLIENTS BY STEALING PAYMENT FOR UNPERFORMED, UNLICENSED PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR WORK OCDA OFFICE PRESS RELEASE http://orangecountyda.com/home/index.asp?page=8&recordid=1907&returnurl=index%2Easp%3Fpage%3D8 LA TIMES NEWS http://articles.latimes.com/2010/jul/06/local/la-me-oc-private-investigator-20100706 OC REGISTER NEWS http://www.ocregister.com/articles/sianez-255171-counts-private.html *Defendant also charged with conspiracy for soliciting women..."
- " Esther Neptune is nothing, but a fraud. She has lied to me and other clients. This woman came to SupremePsychics back in March 2013 offering readings. She uses a software..."
- "Resume services or give refund for not providing proper services. On 08-26-2015, my service with POW was interrupted with notice of wrong doing whatsoever. I still receive notifications from current..."
- "I went to the regal nail salon in the vestal Walmart yesterday. And let me tell you, the 20 minutes wait was not worth what I had to go through...."