Iolo Technologies - Iolo "recover erased files software"
Not much to say except that on the box it clearly states "works with 32 or 64 bit Windows 7".
Surprise. When you load the disk a window opens and it says "sorry, doesn't work with 64 bit at this time". Nice.
So now I have to drive 110 (round trip) to return the purchase.
Thanks a whole *** of a lot IOLO.
OK I have to add more words so that this complaint will satisfy the minimum requirements. Trouble is, I have said everything that I wanted to say so here is a filler.
Mary had a little lamb, the doctor was surprised but when old mac donald had a farm the doctor nearly died.
OK are there enough words now. Sheesh. Who cares how many words there are anyway?
Don't you just love getting told what to do by a computer?
Another Suckerreview #186943
You may also like
- "After being scammed out of 24.95 for an iPhone unlock and NOT receiving a refund and being ignored by the "Iphone Unlocker Pro" team, I found out that Tekland Holdings..."
- "Through Google, I came across the web site of Alstrasoft at http://www.alstrasoft.com. This review is about AlstraSoft Expired Domains Pro. ***** Beware, this company ALSTRASOFT is a SCAM / FRAUD. Software..."
- "This is for you MR. LOL; your social engineering will not work. Are you a part of this global cyber gang? Hackers who are part of this FakeCD99 gang all..."
- "I purchased 3 weeks ago and still haven't received my merchandise. Also, when I wrote a ticket to customer service inquiring about my purchased merchandise, they replied back in an..."
- "My experience with Zales had brought me nothing but stress, disappointment and so much dismay. It took me roughly five years to save for a ring upgrade and just ended..."
- "To whom it may concern, We have been in business for over 25 years and take pride in our excellent customer service and high Quality products. The Customer purchased an..."
- "My internet went out. They sent someone to fix it. He ran a big black cable wire from my ceiling, down my wall to an outlet. After he..."
- "1) The dryer never shuts off, even if I select a timed dry. I have to set a personal timer, and go manually shut it off otherwise it just stays..."
- "We made an appt 2 weeks ago for tile repair they never showed up. Claimed it was raining well not where we live. It took 24 hrs to finally..."