Iolo Technologies - Iolo "recover erased files software"
Not much to say except that on the box it clearly states "works with 32 or 64 bit Windows 7".
Surprise. When you load the disk a window opens and it says "sorry, doesn't work with 64 bit at this time". Nice.
So now I have to drive 110 (round trip) to return the purchase.
Thanks a whole *** of a lot IOLO.
OK I have to add more words so that this complaint will satisfy the minimum requirements. Trouble is, I have said everything that I wanted to say so here is a filler.
Mary had a little lamb, the doctor was surprised but when old mac donald had a farm the doctor nearly died.
OK are there enough words now. Sheesh. Who cares how many words there are anyway?
Don't you just love getting told what to do by a computer?
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "After years of doing business with Sitelock and spending thousands of dollars the service degraded with almost monthly service problems until my website was offline because of a problem with..."
- "The license key for my Norton Utilities 14.5 will no longer activate my copy of the program when I once again install the program on my computer rebuilt with a..."
- "Yes, what appeared to be a low key soft spoken software programmer for www.carnisoft.com & www.NoveltyPhotoSoftware.com stole $2500 from a business investment acquaintance who approached him over 2.5..."
- "This man is an animal abuser who has over 13 complaints on the Consumer Review board. He underfed my dog, shot a BB gun at the shed he housed my..."
- "I recently tried priceline.com to rent a car -- without success. No big deal. Subsequently I changed my mind and decided not to travel that week at all. Now, every couple..."
- "BUYER BEWARE!I had bought two (2) of the WellFire Full Metal Gearbox VZ61 CQB Scorpion AEG Rifle SMGs from AIRSOFT MEGASTORE for my son's 12th birthday. We went to Patriot..."
- "Horrible customer service. DO NOT ORDER FROM MODLILY. Tried canceling an order before it was shipped no reply. Submitted 2 tickets and was never contacted by anyone. Tried contacting them..."
- "Never sign up for anything at all with this company other than the salesman being a nce guy, everything beyond the sale has been a complete disaster. There is absolutely..."
- "From: firstname.lastname@example.org Subject: Ensogo Product Dispatched - order number (113792244) To: email@example.com Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2016 05:00:20 +0000 Greetings from Ensogo, Just a quick update....your order is now on its way to you. Product Order:..."