I ordered iolo System Mechanics from iolo's secure website for ZAR 387.91.A discount of 50% was indicated without any conditions attached.
However, an amount of ZAR 621.27 was deducted from my credit card account. I immediately send a complaint (with screendumps and invoice attached as proof) to Avangate (who referred me to iolo) and iolo. In response, I received an e-mail from iolo with a case number and request to substitute my claim (which I already did in the first e-mail). I submitted everything again and received the same response, which looks like the personal template of the operator for all such cases.
In the next e-mail they requested a telephone number and appropriate time to contact me (living in a timezone at least 7 hours ahead of the US).It all seems to be an attempt to frustrate and delay.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Privacy and Data Security|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Confusion and dubious practice
- Overcharging credit card account
- Poor unprofessional service
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Iolo System Mechanic
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I had problems with X8 and I contacted support, He told me download this program that it wouldn't show my personal info (but it did). I asked him why he..."
- "I discovered two designer apps for android and really needed them to design t-shirts. They worked great for a while, but then I made the mistake of PAYING for..."
- "it looks like they have changed their product name from taximobility to http://www.tagmytaxi.com/ Tagmytaxi is the same scam as http://www.taximobility.com/ they have scammed me out of $6000 and they will do the..."
- "I got bad service from Ms Sheri Cohen at a company called Corporate Image in Cape Town South Africa. The service was poor and she was rude and not helpful...."
- "I bought an item on E-bay and as usual I paid for the item immediately. The next day I went into e-bay to check on the progress on the purchase..."
- "After about one year, my RayBan sunglasses are starting to perish quite badly on the earpieces. What really poor quality indeed. This makes me wonder is just purchasing a less..."
- "Ridiculous delays in shipping, packaging that is clearly labeled "FRAGILE" on all sides of the box is NOT being taken note of, many packages arrive smashed. I have witnessed drivers..."
- "These outfitters should be shut down due to unsafe practices and placing the public at risk. There place of business is in shambles, failing practically every code, they don't require..."
- "This driver was sitting in traffic blocking the road for 20 minutes talking on his cell phone. I stopped because i use this company and thought the truck was disabled..."