1.5
Privacy and Data Security

I ordered iolo System Mechanics from iolo's secure website for ZAR 387.91.A discount of 50% was indicated without any conditions attached.

However, an amount of ZAR 621.27 was deducted from my credit card account. I immediately send a complaint (with screendumps and invoice attached as proof) to Avangate (who referred me to iolo) and iolo. In response, I received an e-mail from iolo with a case number and request to substitute my claim (which I already did in the first e-mail). I submitted everything again and received the same response, which looks like the personal template of the operator for all such cases.

In the next e-mail they requested a telephone number and appropriate time to contact me (living in a timezone at least 7 hours ahead of the US).It all seems to be an attempt to frustrate and delay.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $14. The author is overall dissatisfied with Iolo Technologies and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about iolo system mechanic from Iolo Technologies was confusion and dubious practice, overcharging credit card account and poor Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Iolo Technologies.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Software category for more informed decision or compare Iolo Technologies to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Iolo Technologies?

Comments