Cape Town, Western Cape

I ordered iolo System Mechanics from iolo's secure website for ZAR 387.91.A discount of 50% was indicated without any conditions attached.

However, an amount of ZAR 621.27 was deducted from my credit card account. I immediately send a complaint (with screendumps and invoice attached as proof) to Avangate (who referred me to iolo) and iolo. In response, I received an e-mail from iolo with a case number and request to substitute my claim (which I already did in the first e-mail). I submitted everything again and received the same response, which looks like the personal template of the operator for all such cases.

In the next e-mail they requested a telephone number and appropriate time to contact me (living in a timezone at least 7 hours ahead of the US).It all seems to be an attempt to frustrate and delay.

Review about: Iolo System Mechanic.

I didn't like: Confusion and dubious practice, Overcharging credit card account, Poor, Poor unprofessional service.

1.5
Privacy and Data Security
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $14
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Iolo Technologies?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion