Usability

While at a local stationary store for other computer products I saw a box cover with this companies name on it. The product was anti virus software.

On the box cover in a prominent corner was a picture of what appeared to be a Caucasian Amirican with a caption that stated "friendly service". Later that day I tried to install the anti virus software. After I was required to fill in minor person information such as my phone number for the registration process the software would not load. I called their customer service number.

On the other end of the phone was a foreigner with a heavy accent that was unhelpful, very rude, and beligerent. He offered no assistance of any kind, just a whole lot of attitude. I wasn't ever able to get the product to work. A complete waste of money, time, and whole lot of aggravation.

For months I received phone calls. The first time was a person with a heavy foreign accent claiming they've discovered people trying to access my computer. This person wanted full access to my computer so he could fix the problem. I refused.

The phone calls continued and continued. I never answered. Each time I received a call, always originating from a foreign country, I blocked that specific number.

The calls continued multiple times each time with a different number. From other reviews I read I am thankful I only bought a box and never gave this company my credit card or other financial information.

Product or Service Mentioned: Iolo Technologies Anti-malware Software.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Sep 21, 2017.

Comments