Not much to say except that on the box it clearly states "works with 32 or 64 bit Windows 7".
Surprise. When you load the disk a window opens and it says "sorry, doesn't work with 64 bit at this time". Nice.
So now I have to drive 110 (round trip) to return the purchase.
Thanks a whole *** of a lot IOLO.
OK I have to add more words so that this complaint will satisfy the minimum requirements. Trouble is, I have said everything that I wanted to say so here is a filler.
Mary had a little lamb, the doctor was surprised but when old mac donald had a farm the doctor nearly died.
OK are there enough words now. Sheesh. Who cares how many words there are anyway?
Don't you just love getting told what to do by a computer?
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Search And Recover Erased Files
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I run an ticket agency and was looking for a cost effective solution for my customers. I was sold with the webinar and our scheduled calls, they had a very..."
- "I bought the hearthfire and dawnguard add ons for skyrim on ps3 I've got past the required quest to get dawnguard followers but no dialogue to do that, can't..."
- "I purchased Intuit Turbo Tax Premier disco edition and loaded it on my Apple Mac with the latest operating system. The Turbo Tax is not through and for the..."
- "Tainted Pageant I would like to share with all of you my story. You can say I am a beauty pageant aficionado. I have been..."
- "I wish would have done research prior to having transplanted hair. I probably wouldn't have acted on desperation of wanting fuller hair. I not only lost more hair than i..."
- "I recently tried priceline.com to rent a car -- without success. No big deal. Subsequently I changed my mind and decided not to travel that week at all. Now, every couple..."
- "Ups is the WORST!! I sent my tv with them since i was moving to another state and i even pay the insurance that the UPS store sold me... so..."
- "Didn't call, but noticed this person was advertised in Las Vegas and Orlando. Plus the picture of a woman named Jenna Kaey. Not bothering with Backpage anymore. ..."
- "I have been going to outback in staten island since they opened i ordered the grass fed burger for about 1249 and got onion rings as my side it used..."