Iolo Technologies - Iolo "recover erased files software"
Not much to say except that on the box it clearly states "works with 32 or 64 bit Windows 7".
Surprise. When you load the disk a window opens and it says "sorry, doesn't work with 64 bit at this time". Nice.
So now I have to drive 110 (round trip) to return the purchase.
Thanks a whole *** of a lot IOLO.
OK I have to add more words so that this complaint will satisfy the minimum requirements. Trouble is, I have said everything that I wanted to say so here is a filler.
Mary had a little lamb, the doctor was surprised but when old mac donald had a farm the doctor nearly died.
OK are there enough words now. Sheesh. Who cares how many words there are anyway?
Don't you just love getting told what to do by a computer?
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Search And Recover Erased Files
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "The license key for my Norton Utilities 14.5 will no longer activate my copy of the program when I once again install the program on my computer rebuilt with a..."
- "Bought product, installed, worked for a few days; could no longer access via PC. Was told to install a non-existent mobile app on my droid phone. Software doesn't work as..."
- "Highster Mobile Promised Lifetime Access. Granted a perpetual license. "No Hidden Cost" and "No Monthly Fee." All for the price of $69.99. After several months of..."
- "The owner of the “said” car claimed I damaged his tire, yet I have a solid witness who was with me when I dropped the car off! Just look at..."
- "No Wonder They Got So Many Bad Reviews! Many Members Are Scared To Come Out And Tell The Truth! I Have Hidden The Truth Long Enough! Now It Is Time To Spill The..."
- "I purchased my PetPlan dog plan on June 9, 2009, pre-paid for quarterly coverage and was charged after the 24 hour hold on June 10, 2009. A few weeks later..."
- "Hi i placed a order at 6:00pm today on December 2nd and the rep told me it will be about 20-30 minute wait for my order,i went to Dominos pizza..."
- "I contacted Owndoc.com customer service to solve my issue where i couldn't go through with my purchase. In these pictures you can see how badly this woman/alias called Sarah Vaughter..."
- "Purchased a Southern Motion reclining sofa in Feb 2013 and accepted delivery in March of 2013. It's 3 years and 8 months later and the covering is flaking off along..."