2.4
Privacy and Data Security
Style and Design
Usability

I purchased a "1 year" Subscription 2 years ago for System Mechanic. I never signed up for auto-renew or auto-draft.

As of last month 2018, they are continuassly trying to draft my account for another subscription. I have been to my account online and verified I AM NOT SIGNED UP! Neither for Auto-Draft or even a new subscription.

I have E-Mailed them at least 8 time where in each instance I get a reply stating I have been removed from anything associated with a subscription and that the attempted Drafts have stopped, and literally the next day they attempt it again. I am now having to hire an attorney and have contacted The BBB and a few other Federal Agencies.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

Perhaps some State's Office of Attorney General Consumer Fraud department should take a look at this company and its activities! A dissatisfied customer who apparently has joined the ranks of many others.

Socialmedia.iolo.com

Hi, there may be some confusion here with whom you are emailing - our third-party shopping cart company or iolo Support. I'd like to straighten this out for you asap, so please DM me on Twitter @iolo_tech supplying the email address you used at purchase.

I'll have Support look you up that way and figure out the status of your autorenew, and reach out to you. Thanks!