Usability

I clicked on the "extend" my service time, button and paid for a 12 months extension - but the system has sold me a new service, with a new product key. Please refund my payment or add a 12 months extension to my existing service. I have had the same problem previously.

Iolo's website states: "To request a refund, please send a message to support@2checkout.com with your 2Checkout order number and the reason you’d like to cancel the order. We’ll review your request and get back to you with an answer as soon as possible."

support@2checkout.com have advised me they don't provide a refund and to contact Iolo, however the email address provided by them (iolo.com/customercare/ ) is not

a correct email address.

When I load the address: https://secure2.iolo.com/support/section.php?#contact the contact button doesn’t work!

When I load the linked Customer Care Portal., it doesn’t allow me to log on; and has no way of making a request without logging on.

Please provide a refund! - or fix the ongoing problems and extend my service period.

When I click on the survey button, it says:

This survey is currently closed. Please contact marketing@2checkout.com for further assistance.

The whole system is wacked and neither Iolo nor the billing company will fix the problems nor provide a refund.

Each says the other will take care of it.

Product or Service Mentioned: Iolo Technologies Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I liked: Product.

I didn't like: Not getting the product paid for.

Comments

Socialmedia.iolo.com

Hi, I am very sorry to hear of your experience with our ordering process. This is not typical and we'd like to remedy it for you right away.

Please email me from the address you used to purchase our product, at: support.socialmedia@iolo.com and I'll forward this request along directly to our CS manager.

He will be able to look you up via that email and see what happened with your product key and process a refund for you. Thanks!