I don't know what's going on with System Mechanic but it is so slow now, and slow my entire pc down I'm considering not renewing my subscription, I'm I've been a subscriber for several years. What the heck has happened, it used to be slick and fast, now it is slow, Ram draining, and irritating!

I've gone to leaving it off while I'm using my PC, then turn it on to run maintenance, then turn it off again.

This is ridiculous! If it doesn't get better quick I'm going to look elsewhere and bye bye Sys Mechanic...and I bet they won't even answer this complaint.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of iolo technologies system mechanic optimization software. Iolo Technologies needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned iolo technologies system mechanic optimization software in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Iolo Technologies.

Comments

San Jose, California, United States #1241290

Would you like your computer destroyed/ would you be interested In losing everything on your computer?.do you enjoy being lied to? Well I have great news for you. Try SYSTEM MECHANIC and rrcieve all these things and more for a low price.

to Anonymous #1245424

Haaa ya all foe 37.22 then after they mess it up for another $199 they blow up all your browsers also