Featured Not resolved
2.5
Privacy and Data Security
Style and Design
Usability

Impossible to contact them.

I live outside the USA and cannot call on International lines due to the long wait time.

Dash board always showing critical but no way to fix this. Repair selected wont respond. Just hang up the UI,

Don't know if this is happening after the recent upgrades to Win 10 or if it is an Iolo fault after the upgrade to 18. Have tried uninstalling and installing as well but does the same thing.

will not renew my sub when it expires in 2 months.

I keep getting messages to renew bur guess that's all they are interested in and there is no service or help at all.

Only get directed to their FAQ.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: It before.

I didn't like: At this time.

Comments

ADVICE : about when your contract expires - immediately after you make the final payment, instruct your financial provider (bank for automatic deduct, or credit card for recurring charges) to decline any attempted charges from this supplier. Notify the supplier a minimum of 30 days in advance of the end of your intention to terminate.

If there is a real, actual address present, send a letter via Certified Mail Return Receipt Requested (or your own national equal - mail requires a signature by the recipient). Do not allow the seller to ignore you or attempt further charges to your accounts because you'll never get your money back if they do.

Socialmedia.iolo.com

I am the Community Manager for iolo and was troubled by your feedback. If you email me at support.socialmedia@iolo.com from the email address you used at purchase, I'll get your issue directly in front of our Support Manager so someone can reach out and help.

The email address allows us to look up your licensing info as well as contact you directly. Thanks!

to Socialmedia.iolo.com #1587359

Baloney ! Original poster, do not believe this post from : Socialmedia.iolo.com !

The individual who claims to be " Community Manager" failed to provide their name. This reeks of a bogus scam from someone attempting to access your personal information. QUOTE : " The email address allows us to look up your licensing info as well as contact you directly." They should already have that if you are a registered user ; your name should be sufficient. Be very afraid of unknown e-mail addresses and do not download anything or visit strange websites - you will be hacked .

C'mon "iolo" - what's the big secret ?

Who is this person and where are you ? And that "someone" who will "reach out" ?

to Anonymous #1587731

I assure you I am indeed the Social Media Community Manager and that email address is where I receive Support requests for forwarding directly to the CS Manager. I remain anonymous so my personal inbox is not flooded - I can see all the incoming requests more easily and deal with them faster if they are sent to the one address I indicated.

ShakirSJ
to Socialmedia.iolo.com #1587509

Thank you for your reply. I have emailed you from the email address shown at purchase and I receive only offers to renew but no help. thanks

to ShakirSJ #1587700

You're not listening ... read the replies to your post !

to ShakirSJ #1587732

What email address did you send to?

to ShakirSJ #1587738

I see your email - I just replied to you and am forwarding to the CS manager. Thanks!