1.5
Privacy and Data Security
Style and Design
Usability

Used to be awesome until they introduced Phoenix360. It literally crashed my computer several times before I was able to boot up in safe mode a delete the install and all associated files.

I did try to reinstall an older version PRE Phoenix 360 and Phoenix 360 still snuck back in and crashed my system in less than 36 hours. I opened a case with iolo at the beginning of JULY it is now early Sept. I have received ONE response on the ticket after 2 months in late August. ZERO phone calls, emails or assistance.

No one will assist or offer any suggestions as to WHY Phoenix 360 is summoning the Blue Screen of Death. I can't even get them to refund my money since I am paid up to Feb 2021.

I'm pretty furious over this situation and am no long a customer in any way shape or form. Since as a company they cannot fix their product, refuse to take responsibility for damage to your computer or even refund your money.

Product or Service Mentioned: Iolo Technologies Phoenix 360 Optimization Software.

Reason of review: NO customer Service- ZERO, AWFUL quality software damaging my computer, no refund, this company doesn't honor ANYTHING.

I liked: Way it worked before phoenix360.

Comments

I too dislike what Iolo has done with Phoenix 360. I think it is a scam.

System Mechanic worked just fine. Now the 360 scam breaks up all the functions of SysMech into separate programs you have to purchase. You now must pay about five times as much to get the same functions as you got from SysMech.

I went back to an older version of SysMech, but they still try to force 360 on you with "updates". If this continues, and I can't avoid 360, I will uninstall all Iolo products and never deal with them again.