2.6
Privacy and Data Security
Style and Design
Usability

I PAID for System Mechanic 16.5, a few months ago.The version I had on my computer was 15.5 .

Last night I tried to update the definitions and the message I got was that this was old version and it would be uninstalled. This happened and I now have NO System Mechanic. I went onto their web page and low and behold the last update was 2013!!!, I tried to write them a request for assistance on their web page but my computer kept on freezing. i THEN WROTE THEM AN EMAIL AND RECEIVED A SNOOTY REPLY AND NO OFFER OF ASSISTANCE.

So here I sit with NO System Mechanic at all because some pig headed individual closed the case.

If this is Customer Service, I shudder to think of other *** I am going to be saddled with.Iolo Customer Service is NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO service at all

Review about: Iolo Technologies System Mechanic Optimization Software.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Poor unprofessional service, Contains half the functionality it used to.

Had an Experience with Iolo Technologies?

Comments

#1319099

I bought a BRAND NEW Dell desktop computer and ran

System Mechanic straight out of the box and it said that the computer had 300 different problems that it can fix!Sounds like fraud to me!

Don't waste your money on System Mechanic..it's a sham/scam program!How can a brand new computer have that many problems!?

Rochester, Minnesota, United States #1316170

You can log in on their page and reinstall it at no additional charge. I've done it many times.

to Anonymous Toronto, Ontario, Canada #1316578

My thanks for your reply. I did as you suggested.