3.2
Privacy and Data Security
Style and Design
Usability

their "tech" told me to uninstall, for the new version. I did the uninstall/reinstall, and it will not work.

I have paid for a year subscription, but it absolutely will not reinstall. the "customer support" sent a case number, then a week later sent me another email saying, since they hadn't heard from me for a week, they marked the case "resolved"!!! NOTHING has been resolved, except my disgust,and anger, with these people. Apparently once you have paid, they are through with you.

This has gone on for about 4 weeks, and I am giving up. They told me to try Revo Uninstaller, which I did, but it did nothing.

There must be something preventing the program from reinstalling, but I'm not a computer technician, and can not find what that "something" might be. Since IOLO will not help with the problem, I am on my own, and am through, dealing with this headache.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: System mechanic before it went away.

I didn't like: Cannot get rid of the popup sales pitch.

Comments

Socialmedia.iolo.com

I am the Community Manager for iolo and was troubled by your feedback. Typically Support has a high success rate discovering what the issue is.

If you email me at support.socialmedia@iolo.com from the email address you used at purchase, I'll get your issue directly in front of our Support Manager so someone can reach out and help.

The email address allows us to look up your licensing info as well as contact you directly. Thanks!

You never told us unwashed heathens what the product is supposed to do or provide. You've done an awful lot of emoting but little explanation.

to Anonymous #1595153

I'm not surprised you are "anonymous" with ignorant retorts like yours... are you really saying I need to explain a software program to you?