3.1
Privacy and Data Security
Style and Design
Usability
Poster decreased review rating.

Update by user Nov 15

I think can go to my acct and download the original program. I will have to cancel/remove the present System Mechanic before re-downloading. We will see what happens.

Original review posted by user Nov 13

I Had system mechanic in my older pc Win Xp,and for some unknown reason it would not open up with the reason a security program may be blocking it from opening.I closed all firewalls, and programs that I though were the problem.

System mechanic still did not open. Looked on the comp. under System Mechanic /Iolo, bu could not find an answer to the problem. I deleted the program, then reinstalled it with the Original System Mechanic Pro disc Code # MBGCP-DC8B3-8F7EJBALEN and it got reinstalled, but was assigned another code.

on a free trial 30 day expiration date . The original was paid for until Nov. 25,2018. I don't know how to resolve this.

Who do I get in toutch with ???I have System Mech Pro updated on my win 10.

Review about: Iolo Technologies System Mechanic Pro Optimization Software.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Inability to communicate with iolo.

Had an Experience with Iolo Technologies?

Comments

11/6/17 system mechanic pro update failed and removed original installation.Iolo claims they do not have a record of my Email address and will not provide key to reinstall.

They also seem to be partnered with MacroSystemGeek which originally installed system mechanic.Beware of both companies and avoid being SCAMMED.